[plug] The same old argument RH vs. Whatever

bp plug at broometime.com
Fri Apr 20 02:02:12 WST 2001

> From recents posts I see that RH7 is not actually the most popular distro
> amongst this ng -
               ^^
>(incredibly picky mode on) List. :)

OMBG - what was I thinking :)

Thanks for all the input - I am going to try Debian..  I just dont know
whether to wait for the .iso image for the latest release to appear on
au.debian.org or should I try the pseudo-image-maker / rsync option talked
about @ http://cdimage.debian.org  Has anybody actually tried this ?

I suppose I could always download the .iso image for the previous release
anyway .

The disk image install could be an option too

How do most people get their hands on Debian without paying for it ?

bp