[plug] the west

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Sat Apr 21 20:49:50 WST 2001

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 07:39:05PM +0800, alan howard wrote:
> has any one read nick millers article on page 49 ( classified section) of
> todays west ?

Well, I have now. Eeeek. It's quite eerie seeing my words in print. :)

Oh well, at least he got some good value content out of us. I was about to
say that I wished he'd emphasised the point a bit more (with his question
about video editing apps) that this was perhaps a slightly out of the
mainstream application.

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

117. You are more comfortable typing in html.