[plug] Slow Serial Port

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Mon Apr 23 23:17:17 WST 2001

Thanks Pete I will check irqtune I have just about read all there is to read
I been punching keyboards for about 26 years now have built a lot of comps
but Ive only been into Linux for about 12 months (still a newbie)

This is a Linux only machine so unless I install windows on it I cant test
in that enviroment
Im sure its a software problem as I said i have change motherboards and cpu
its now a K6-230