[plug] Networking Printing under linux.

Alpha mark at omninet.net.au
Wed Apr 25 13:33:00 WST 2001

Thanks steve

This has allowed me to get NFS working without to much trouble.  Print
server
set up is still being recalcitrant.

Cups has a nice set of drivers for my printer but the documentation is a
bit sparse.

"After your cups client auto detects your properly setup cups print
server"

Just not much about how actually  set your server up correctly :)

Mark