[plug] RedHat security update queries

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Thu Apr 26 09:41:39 WST 2001

	The i386/i586 etc just lets you know the architecture. Youll
probably find that the i586 ones also have i386 equivalents.

	If in doubt, just install the i386 ones. But remember you only need
to install updates for software you have installed.

	Yeh, I think 'enterprise' was a particular version for business use.