[plug] Debian Shirts...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Apr 27 09:08:03 WST 2001

I've seen some very cool Debian shirts which are black with the Debian logo in
red embroidered on to them. I'm trying to source one for myself, and my search
has now led me to Sydney.

So, before I look at ordering myself one, are these available locally at all?
And if not, would anyone else be interested in getting one? (Perhaps we can
organise a supply for interested PLUG people).

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :