[plug] 2.4.x stability?

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Apr 27 11:33:09 WST 2001

	Im running Mandrake 8 (full version) and it runs 2.4.3 from memory.
On my machine at least, it runs 100% fine.

	Actually, Mandrake 8 rocks people. The only problem I had with
installation was X setup, in that it would only let me do 640x480 until I
downloaded mga.o and mga_????.o (cant remember) from the matrox site and
dumped them into the drivers directory.

	After that its been 100% smooth sailing.