[plug] Spark

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Fri Apr 27 11:39:27 WST 2001

...is back.

My apologies for the delay.. Everytime I thought I had it working again,
it wouldn't - and the main problem is the fact my only 13W3 monitor is
usually on my desk, and spark lodges in the server room, so to diagnose
any problems requires either lugging spark to my desk (which I did
yesterday, and discovered it wanted root password and manual fsck) and
back, or lugging the heavy 21" 13W3 monitor to the server room, which I
ended up doing Today afted discovering that although spark seemed quite
happy running on my desk, it didn't seem to boot back up when plugged back
into it's usual location.

Of course as luck would have it, when I plugged the monitor in and
rebooted to see what was wrong, it booted straight in no fuss.

 - Matt(I need one of them mini forklift trucks)