[plug] 2.4.x stability?

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Fri Apr 27 13:47:20 WST 2001

The main problem I have had is having a TV card in the machine causes random
lockups under X.  This was really bad with 2.4.2 but it still does exist in
2.4.3 though I can fool it now.  I think the disk/file corruption problem was
in 2.4.1 and before.  If memory serves me correctly it also affected 2.2
kernels.  It was a pretty rare thing and I never expereinced.

On Thursday 26 April 2001 04:06 am, Christian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any comments regarding 2.4.x kernel stability?  I

tony