[plug] Serial port fun

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Sun Apr 29 19:07:14 WST 2001

The 4 port serial card should've come with some doco, right?
More than likely need to run cat /proc/pci and see where the addresses are
so you can get Linux to see the ports and use them.

As far as I know the SUNIX-4 port cards are ok to set-up, but I was able to
successfully set-up another type of 4 port PCI card (forget the brand now,
since it was a while ago.) for dial-in use on a Red Hat machine.

I hope that helps....

/Kai