[plug] Not strictly linux ...

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 30 07:40:27 WST 2001

Hi,
	I have a small text file (script actually) that I have on a floppy for
running vnc and tunneling from windows into my home server (Linux of
course).  I would like to encrypt this in case I lose the disk (contains
port numbers and method to get the IP number of my dialup from another
location etc) , what is the easiest most usable way?  Does not need to
be totally unbreakable (not that important/risky), but easy to use and
portable (the method could also be used on similar files I keep on
another Linux system as well.)

BillK