[plug] partitioning

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 1 11:08:37 WST 2001

Actually, I use Mandrake a lot, and at work its all older redhat.  But
in this case, someone who is doing linux at Tafe asked a some questions
on the later RH7.1 which I am not familiar with.  I know there are
programs like fips (and others), but are they available during the
install like Mandrake, or will it be a manual operation?

BillK