[plug] partitioning

Christian Müller mullerc at iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 1 12:48:40 WST 2001

Fips is manual. I have actually never used it, as I have several harddrives
in my computer and did a total new install of everything about half a year
ago so that I could run it all. This way also my harddrives were configured
in a way that I wanted. I don't really know of any other partitioning tool

Christian