[plug] iinet - was Re: [plug] WASP new dialup phone number problem

Jonathon Bates batesy at batesy.ii.net
Wed Aug 1 12:10:49 WST 2001

<snip>

> I've just signed up to simonweb.com yesterday so I don't know how reliable
> they'll turn out to be and they're less accountable than a Perth ISP (for
> all that's worth).  Still I've been impressed with them thus far.

I have a voyager account with iiNet (from the days of my employment there
*twitch*) and when I changed IP's and Access Servers it took a LONG time
to get everything up and running (dns updates and so forth).
iiNet is far from reliable, and if you read scuttlebytes in yesterdays
West you'll see that the MD is also a clueless gimp.
my 2 cents

Cheers
Batesy