[plug] partitioning

Bill Pickett plug at broometime.com
Fri Aug 3 04:56:22 WST 2001

Your not Jewish by any chance are you ?

-----Original Message-----
From: steve at plug.linux.org.au [mailto:steve at plug.linux.org.au]On Behalf
Of Steve Vertigan
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 7:43 AM
To: plug at plug.linux.org.au
Subject: Re: [plug] partitioning

Bill Pickett wrote:

> Woops, please excuse my tardiness - I spelt resource wrong.

That's it?  A simple apology?  You spew your inconsiderate, mispellings
all over my inbox, ruthlessly hacking our mother-tongue to suit your own
dubious purposes and try to explain your bastardised prose as merely
'tardy'?  Why don't you apologise to my thumbs, bleeding as they are
from their relentless poring over the pages of my Webster's Revised
Unabridged Dictionary (G & C. Merriam Co., 1913) or to my weeping heart.
You sir, are worse than Hitler!

Steve
--
OpenBSD maelstrom.dyn.dhs.org GENERIC#399 i386
 1:05PM  up 20:22, 1 user, load averages: 0.13, 0.39, 0.51