[plug] Inspiron 8000 and Linux

psteege at tpg.com.au psteege at tpg.com.au
Sun Aug 5 09:47:33 WST 2001

On the Linux on Laptops page, under the DELL section http://www.linux-
laptop.net/dell.html, there are many excellent descriptions of how to
install Linux on Dell's Inspiron 8000, for RedHat, Suse, Mandrake and
Debian.
I just wanted to hear from some people who may have done it recently.
I don't know exactly which configuration I will end up with.

Thanks for the replies.
Phil