[plug] (off topic) 5KVA UPS for best offer

Quintin Lette lette at it.net.au
Mon Aug 6 17:58:29 WST 2001

Hi,

Sorry if this doesn't interest anyone

We have an old 5kva UPS that we are trying to sell (we just upgraded) and
will take the best offer.  Please keep in mind that this is old, HUGE and
very heavy (it took 3 of us to lift it out of the door) it is however on
wheels   Note this is not a household type UPS.  It still works well, its
just that our requirements have increased.  The successful buyer will have to
remove it from our premisis in Malaga.

Any enquiries should be off list to my work email (which isnt this one) at
quintin.lette at gfmb.com.au

Thanks.. and sorry for being off topic

Regards,

Quintin Lette