[plug] (off topic) 5KVA UPS for best offer

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 7 00:40:16 WST 2001

At 05:58 PM 6/8/2001 +0800, you wrote:
>We have an old 5kva UPS that we are trying to sell (we just upgraded) and
>will take the best offer.  Please keep in mind that this is old, HUGE and
>very heavy (it took 3 of us to lift it out of the door) it is however on
>wheels   Note this is not a household type UPS.  It still works well, its
>just that our requirements have increased.  The successful buyer will have
>remove it from our premisis in Malaga.

You think you have problems, I still have a 60KVA 3-phase unit looking
for a home, with separate battery cabinet as well, for this unit the
forklift will need some help,

Kind Regards  ~`:o)

Mike Massen
Network Power Systems
Perth, Western Australia  Ph/Fx +61 8 9444 8961

Power system in Jungle, Twin tyre car, Differential gauge
http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/index.html

Some say there is no magic but, all things begin with thought then it becomes
academic, then some poor slob works out a practical way to implement all that
theory, this is called Engineering - for most people another form of magic.