[plug] E-Smith and server setup - comments?

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 7 00:06:54 WST 2001

If you would like more information, speak to me (Craig) @ Linux Services
WA.
We have the GPL CD's and we also can help you configure them. I also
happen to be part of the "extended" development team (I'm in the manual
<cheesy grin>)

Seriously though, this message is coming to you through an e-smith
machine, and there is a squidguard contributed package with add-on
modules covering a range of topics including adult content, hacking,
offensive language, etc

e-smith negates a lot of the uses of SmoothWall, as the firewall is
rebuilt every time a new dialup or ADSL connection is established. 6MB
of gzipped blocked-packet log file in one month is testament to
e-smith's security on Telstra ADSL :-)

Regards,

Craig Foster

(Sorry to any of those offended by shop-talk)