[plug] sm200d & RH7.1

Nathan Alberti nathan.alberti at broadlogic.com
Wed Aug 8 23:31:37 WST 2001

I have experience in earlier RH versions but have not tried with 2.4 Kernel.
What issues are you having ?

You may have problems getting support as it appears Telemann have severly
cut down their operations....from what I hear their Korean offfice is pretty
much non existant and they have stopped development on all satellite based
product.

Regards,

Nathan.