[plug] POP3 servers

Beau Kuiper kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au
Tue Aug 14 10:47:04 WST 2001

Same sentiments here,

I think too much MS bottle-feeding has made some people expect everything
in computing is easy (or can be done easily).

Clinton, I suggest you read the howto's, fiddle arount like crazy, and
spend some time to figure out how unix really works. Then you will know
how to set up your POP3 server.

If you don't have the time or inclination to do this, then thats your
problem.

Beau Kuiper
kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au