[plug] POP3 servers

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Aug 13 10:10:13 WST 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Clinton Butler wrote:

> k.. try to understand... I know hardly anything about linux...
> I need someone to give me instruction on how to setup a POP3 server

Hi Clinton,
its good to see someone of a like mind. I know some people offering good
money for aeroplanes. Can you help me figure out how to build one? I dont
want to waste time on an engineering degree or nuffin, but am sure someone
here will spend their weekends explaining it all to me.

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--