[plug] length of tomorrow's seminar

Russell Hobman Russell.Hobman at watercorporation.com.au
Tue Aug 14 11:42:46 WST 2001

Goodaye, I see that you have a meeting every month? somewhere in Perth? how
do I find out when and where they are on, just in case I may be there one
day? also do you have meetings in Mandurah or Bunbury at some stage as I am
not in Perth, but would still like to meet with other users. thankyou,
Russell.