[plug] Blocking of Port 80

Matthew mmurray at uunet.com.au
Tue Aug 14 22:45:17 WST 2001

Basicly most ISP's have blocked code red at the router level,
currently we are filtering code red for quite a number of
ISP's in Perth, since the majority of ISP's in Perth do not
have the network grunt in order to check then block
every incoming packet without major network degregation.

Currently we are filtering code red at the core level
of the network, and we have had no complaints from clients
being unable to hit any web pages since the implementation,
which was over 3 weeks ago now.

Have FUN!

- Matthew Murray

Worldcom / UUNET Network Engineer