[plug] Blocking of Port 80

Beau Kuiper kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au
Tue Aug 14 22:28:00 WST 2001

Slashdot has beaten this one to death,

Basicly, people won't secure their machines, so ISPs block incoming port
80 requests to stop their customers machines being infected bythe red code
virus.

Since IInet wouldn't know what to do if their ass is on fire (I really
mean that), I assume they messed up blocking red code virus requests. I
would simply move your http server to another port, since getting them to
fix it would cause more grey hairs than you would want.

Beau Kuiper
kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au