[plug] RE: Sound Card

Clinton Butler misprint at bizzpro.com.au
Wed Aug 15 21:20:57 WST 2001

I have been warned away from Woody for now.. I would have downloaded the whole thing a
while ago instead of 2.2r3 (Potato)
I have the sndconfig deb file now.. I think that's enough for now... I do not have a long
time to update everything right now.
I do still go to school and cannot afford to baby-sit the box

--
     _.._    _    Clinton Butler
   ."\__/"./`_\   misprint at bizzpro.com.au
 _/__<__>__\/     Homepage:
`"/_/""""\_\\     N/A until I get Apache up