[plug] Webserver

Joel Fraser joel231 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 22:57:26 WST 2001

I am currently in the middle of setting up a Linux Box at my mums school to
serve as the internal webserver, and would like to know hich would be the
best version of linux to use for this project. And i know that that the
various linux distributions are generally the same, and i would like one
that is easy to setup as i am fairly new to Linux, but i only have access to
such distros as FreeBSD, Redhat 7.0/7.1, Smoothwall, E-smith, Clarkconnect
and Debian. Im not necessarily looking for the best one but im looking for
the easiest one to use and to teach a very computer illeterate teacher to
loggon and update the website.

Cheers Joel Fraser