[plug] Webserver

Nathan Alberti nathan.alberti at broadlogic.com
Wed Aug 15 23:29:05 WST 2001

Clarkconnect is pretty easy cos it comes pre-configured with a Samba share
in the /var/www/html/ dir. This means you could map the Samba share as a
drive and just have the person drag the updated web pages to the network
drive. Keeping in mind this can be done with any of the distros you
mentioned.

Regards,

Nathan.