[plug] OT: a lift to the next meeting

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon Aug 20 12:05:40 WST 2001

Hello. As you can see I am new to the list and also relatively new to Perth.
I am wondering if anyone in plug lives near Bassendean/lockridge area and would be able to
take me to a meeting if they go to one?
I am totally blind and do not yet know how to get to either of the meeting
veneues but would like to Join Plug and get involved.
I could alternatively meet someone at a train station somewhere.
If anyone can help please reply off list and i'll provide phone number etc and work something out.
If not i'll see you all in a few months when I have more Perth mobility
training.

Regards, Kerry.

Kerry Hoath: kerry at gotss.net
alternatives: kerry at gotss.eu.org or kerry at gotss.spice.net.au