[plug] bollocks

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Aug 20 14:10:16 WST 2001

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Leon Blackwell wrote:

> > Huh? And how exactly do bollocks run? Too fast to believe? Not at all?
> > Did you just make that up?  Are you a newbie to the English language?
>
> Sounds perfectly fine to me.  I'd suggest watching more Red Dwarf  :)

Bollocks!
Excellent show, stands out like a dogs bollocks amongst the mediocre
sci-fi on TV, but when the smeg did RD ever use bollocks to
mean "slow" or in any way that makes any sense in the aforementioned
context?

"How to use the term Bollocks in Polite Conversation"
http://www.kevingreen.co.uk/px/play/bollocks.htm

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--