[plug] Installfest 2001 - Announce & Details.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Aug 23 11:29:41 WST 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 10:59:02AM +0800, skribe wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:41, James Bromberger wrote:
>
> >      PLUG InstallFest  http://installfest.plug.linux.org.au/
>
> The installfest website needs to be updated.  It still shows the venue as
> Canning College.

Known problem. Tony is updating this RSN. I don't think I have access to it.

It is definietly at UWA Hackett Hall, this Saturday. Please help out!!! ;)

On a personal note, anyone who wishes to keysign, please bring along your
passport and publick key fingerprint. I'll do the same...

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to

 Remainder moved to http://www.james.rcpt.to/james/sig.html