[plug] Installfest 2001 - Announce & Details.

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 23 12:19:06 WST 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Mike Holland wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Bret Busby wrote:
> [pages of quotes]
>

> Jeez Brett. Did you have to quote the entire friggen article!?

Hello, Myke.

The entire notice was needed, so that my message could be read in context. I
was not responding to a sole part of the message, that could have been included
as an extract to the exclusion of all the rest of the message, but, to the
whole message.

What is friggen? Is the word german, from the suffix "en"? It sounds german.

Bret Busby