[plug] Mail Lists (was Mail Servers and before that Mail Delivery options)

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Thu Aug 23 13:20:57 WST 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> One thing I'd like to be able to do is to filter mail messages and
> attachments,

There are a few procmail recipes provided in the FAQ[0] that deal with
that.

> and convert HTML content to Plain Text content.

I don't know of an easy way to do that, but you could probably modify one
of the provided scripts to pass the content through another process (like
your custom Perl script you were thinking of) before passing the message
on to the list.

 - Matt

[0] http://www.hartzler.net/smartlist/SmartList-FAQ.html#Section_8.7