[plug] Installfest 2001 - Announce & Details.

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Aug 23 13:43:14 WST 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:34, Bret Busby wrote:

> What is the significance of Sep 9th?

http://devel-home.kde.org/~kmail/bug.html

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Nobody is one block of harmony.  We are all afraid of something, or feel
limited in something.  We all need somebody to talk to.  It would be good
if we talked to each other--not just pitter-patter, but real talk.  We
shouldn't be so afraid, because most people really like this contact;
that you show you are vulnerable makes them free to be vulnerable too.
It's so much easier to be together when we drop our masks.
		-- Liv Ullman