[plug] Installfest 2001 - Announce & Details.

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 23 13:45:26 WST 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, skribe wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:34, Bret Busby wrote:
>
> > What is the significance of Sep 9th?
>
> http://devel-home.kde.org/~kmail/bug.html
>
> skribe

Thanks for that - much appreciated. I hope that all other kmail users become
aware, sufficiently before then. That would be good to have been
published on all the LUG's' mailing lists.

Two things that would have been helpful, on that web page, would have been a URL
for the binary(ies) (rpm has been problematic, from experience), and, the full
path of the Mail folder. We had searched for, and, had been unable to find, the
Mail folder, as we wanted to relocate ours to our data partitions, to make
backups easier. We have not been able to find how the reassign a path for the
mail folder, in the kmail application, but, even so, we should have been able
to use symbolic links, if we new the full path for the Mail folder.

Bret Busby