[plug] Mail Lists (was Mail Servers and before that Mail Delivery options)

Andrew Francis locust at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 23 13:43:33 WST 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Brad Campbell wrote:
> Matt Kemner wrote:
>
> > > and convert HTML content to Plain Text content.
<snip>
> man lynx?
>
> lynx -dump
> dumps the formatted output of the default document or one specified on
> the command line to standard output.

Can I suggest "links" as a superior alternative? It does sane rendering of
things like frames and tables, and supports lots of lynx-type command line
options (including -source and -dump). For text mode browsing, the GPM
mouse support is also really nice :)

I've also heard good things about "w3m", but I can't say I've used it
myself.

--
Andrew Francis
locust at iinet.net.au