[plug] Installfest 2001 - Announce & Details.

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Aug 24 09:09:31 WST 2001

	Thanks for the feedback :) 2 points

	1) I dont have a clue about anything. Period. And calling me
entertaining only encourages me.

	2) The site Im at use Lotus Notes - it blows. It lacks simple
features like > indenting quoted text. Depending on the size of the quote,
sometimes I plug it in myself as an attempt to appear normal.

	If anyone is a Notes guru and can tell me how to make this prog more
sane, please let me know. And accept my apologies for the crap formatting, I
know it sucks and ruins the threading on some mailers but Im kinda stuck :)

	And remember one thing above all when reading my posts - my tongue
is *always* firmly planted in my cheek. If you are offended by what I say,
maybe we should have a beer after work so you know me well enough to never
take me seriously again. I truly believe people often take this stuff too
seriously (see yesterdays torrent of mail about the contents of the install
fest mailout - by the way, I had a giggle at the man page formatting) and
need to 'get out more'. I have a very strange sense of humour, and often
people dont 'get' it.

	Anyway, have fun, and sorry for the bad formatting :)

	I was sort of interested in this comment, as I feel the same (minus
the
	sarcasm) about Simon's posts/replies. I mean, he can be entertaining
and
	informative and he does seem to have a clue most of the time -
except for
	mail formatting.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com