[plug] Web database stuff - Bollocks

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Fri Aug 24 17:51:49 WST 2001

quoting Greg Mildenhall <assassin at live.wasp.net.au>:

> On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Mike wrote:
> > You have the opinion (it seems) that flow-charts are futile.
> > I am saying it all depends on the task at hand.
>
> If, in 2001, you are doing assembler in large enough chunks that
> flowcharts are warranted, you are probably beyond reasoning with. :)
What
> is this serial/POCSAG stuff for, anyway?
It makes pocket pagers go beep  :-)

I do vhdl, circuit diagams, c and asm, use flowcharts, state diagrams
and what ever else makes my life easier for the task at hand.  Don't
think I have ever used a dataflow diagram though  :-)

Tony Clark
Contract ASIC, FPGA and Digital Design.
Mobile +46 702 894 667