[plug] win2000<->Linux via ppp/serial port

Chris Andre CAndre at nskomatsu.com.au
Mon Aug 27 12:01:13 WST 2001

Sounds Great, I to have looked at being able to connect my laptop Win98 (
work orientated- of course  ) to the PC at home - LM8 ... I have been
checking the webpages for something similar to laplink for Linux - if it
exists. Could you point me in any direction to setting up my Linux as a
server and Win98 as a client using a 9 pin serial cable over com port 1 or
2?

Thanks in Advance

Chris

--

snip <Hi, I am tryng to connect a laptop (win 2000) to a linux machine via a
serial port.  I have got to the point ablI can log in using hyperterminal,