[plug] ordering of documents/sections

Gavin Corfield gavin at twobluedots.com.au
Wed Aug 29 20:58:27 WST 2001

Hi all,

As you will have noticed the sections and documents are now ordered
alphabetically, as Jennifer has pointed out this is possibly not very
helpful.  If the general view is that you would rather they were as they
were then I can remove the ordering.  As I said you can have total
control if you use indexes a,b,c, etc though this is a bit inelegant.
At this point giving total control in any other way would be much more
difficult, though possible.

The way the pages were originally displayed was 'more or less' in the
order in which they were created.  As I said I can put it back the way
it was if this is the consenus.

gavin