[plug] stupid newbie question

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:39:00 WST 2001

I'm sorry, but this isn't a newbie question. I'm somewhat of a newbie myself
but have delved into a bit of "hardqore" (do you like the q?) command line
areas. I don't know how to fix this myself after a half-year or so of
experience, so it's not so bad.

Sorry for wasting your time there (well, sort of), but try out
www.linuxnewbie.com as a good source of info, that's what I use.