[plug] Limewire

Sensei Miyagi orch at emerge.net.au
Thu Aug 30 20:19:10 WST 2001

> Yeah I've used it, slows my machine down to a crawl but it works.
That's all i am after , I was told that LimeWire was the better of the mp3
file sharers , have you had much to do with them ?
> Don't
> be fooled into downloading the "linux version" if you already have java
> installed though, they've just packaged a java setup with the program.
>
> Steve
I downloaded the Java runtime files last night  ( Not installed yet ) from
memory about 15mb.. Are you saying not to download the linux version if you
already have Java ?? If so which version did you end up installing ? I am
running slackware 8.

Thanks

Chris