[plug] "Illegal" characters in samba mounts?

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 2 22:49:23 WST 2001

Do you also give your files names like "*Conditions apply."?

I would have thought that every computer course, beginners computer book,
and computer support annecdote would have touched on wildcards in
filenames. It's bad mojo, just like Microsoft putting ISP Ads in Linux
Magazines... Do'h!!

Regards,

Craig Foster