[plug] sendmail

Peter F Bradshaw pfb at exadios.com
Tue Dec 4 18:48:50 WST 2001

Hi;

Have a look at you Sendmail config file (probably /etc/sendmail.cf). You find
two variable there called DM and Dj. These are probably commented out. DM
tells Sendmail who to masquerade as. Dj tells the domain is. Set both these
to your domain.

e.g.

DMfruggle.org
Djfruggle.org

Then get Sendmail to re read the config file. Easiest is to restart Sendmail.
This should do what you want.

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Christian Müller wrote:

> When I am getting e-mails from the server at work, they get rejected
> because the domain name does not resolve. How can I cange that with
> sendmail? I basically want it to accept all e-mail being sent to me and not
> just the one that resolves back to an IP / domain name.
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

Cheers

Peter F Bradshaw, pfb at exadios.com, ICQ 75431157 (exadios).