[plug] Job: Web Programmer --> missing wallet

Mike Groeneweg mikeg at scorpion.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Dec 5 18:29:39 WST 2001

Steven,

Those specific labs are controlled/maintained by BITL technicians. If
anyone can help you, try the BITL helpdesk... but if you wish to go
straight to the top, John Dakin is the person you want... manager of the
BITL technicians.

Mike G

--

   ,-._|\   Network Administrator      |  Ph: (+618) 9360 2766
        v                              |SMTP: M.Groeneweg at murdoch.edu.au
``Vi is my shepherd, I shall not font.''