[plug] Debian upgrade

garry garbuck at tpg.com.au
Thu Dec 6 18:09:43 WST 2001

My quick mental maths suggests that when they say a min $399/month, payable
quarterly, means they hit you for ~$1200 for 3 months (in advance presumably).

Maybe they _meant_  $399 a quarter, but they do say "$399 a month minimum".

I got this from :
http://www.iinet.net.au/products/broadband/adsl/products.html
which may or may not be your source..  8^)==

Garry.