[plug] testing

Russ Pitman rpitman at odyssey.apana.org.au
Mon Dec 10 09:21:21 WST 2001

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 09:07:08PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Sunday 09 December 2001 20:54, Russ Pitman wrote:
> > Please ignore .
>
> > Thanks
>
> OK, I've ignored the .
>
> Now what about the rest of the message? (-:
>
> Cheers; Leon

	. indicates that the file is hidden??.

Actually I may have a problem with my mailer (Postfix) configuration.
Dunno, some internal mail to root seems to go via the server at

odyssey.apana.org.au

and when I replied to a query (several tries) I postfix couldn't deliver.
The RTS error was "user unknown" which also included me.

Hence the test. Even tho it seems to work it may need tweaking.

Rereading the docs now. -:(
--