[plug] Linux Newbies

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Dec 11 13:38:04 WST 2001

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:24, Anthony Jones wrote:

>These should be in /usr/doc/HOWTO or you can access them from www.linux.org.

There's also a link off the plug web page (left side bar in special
sections).  I've also added a new section in the web links specifically for
docs.  Check them out and if you have any additions please submit them to me.

> The best way to learn about Linux is to hang out with other Linux types.

I thought that was the best way to learn how to consume large quantities of
beer =).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

paak, n:	A stadium or inclosed playing field. To put or leave (a
			a vehicle) for a time in a certain location.
patato, n:	The starchy, edible tuber of a widely cultivated plant.
Septemba, n:	The 9th month of the year.
shua, n:	Having no doubt; certain.
sista, n:	A female having the same mother and father as the speaker.
tamato, n:	A fleshy, smooth-skinned reddish fruit eaten in salads
			or as a vegetable.
troopa, n:	A state policeman.
Wista, n:	A city in central Masschewsetts.
yaad, n:	A tract of ground adjacent to a building.
		-- Massachewsetts Unabridged Dictionary