[plug] quark

Anthony Jones tj at takahe.net
Tue Dec 11 14:10:44 WST 2001

Craig,

I've never had much success with Wine.  It certainly works better if you
give it a real Windows partition as it's C drive.  This is the only tip I
can give you.  I'm sure other people can give you more tips about Wine.

You can buy vmware for the outrageous price of US$299.  It allows you to
run Windows as a task under Linux.  It is very good software if you've got
enough RAM.  I think it requires a true Pentium processor - at least the
version my brother purchased.  You can also download an evaluation.  This
may be a good solution for you if you don't succeed with Wine.

Anthony