[plug] Graphical PPP

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Dec 12 10:50:19 WST 2001

PLUGers

I'm looking for a simple graphical point and click PPP setup for potato and
woody that is KPPP without KDE. This is for new (Computer Angels) users
with low end machines that can't manage KDE.

I'm assuming KPPP won't run in isolation and as soon as apt-get sees a
request for KPPP is will open a pandoras box full of barrels of monkeys
juggling cans of worms .. that is, it will depend on all manner of KDE
bits. Is this true ?

I don't want the user to have to face wvdial if possible. What graphical
utilities exist anyone ?

cu
Harry